It’s not rocket science, but it is Air Care at the atomic level.
Introducing Ionic Air Care’s flagship product – the i7000A dual-polar ion generator.
The i7000A is a needlepoint dual-polar ion generator designed to be mounted to an aircraft’s environmental control system (ECS) ductwork with the two ion emitter probes inserted into the ECS ducts.
The i7000A series is our business, commercial, and government aviation product line that was created from a completely clean sheet design using MIL-SPEC electronics, the latest light weight fire retardant FAA approved 3D printed materials, and our proprietary carbon fiber ion emitters, designed in Ionic Air Care’s laboratory.
- 400M+ Ions Per CC Per Second Output
- 200M+ Pos Ions + 200M+ Neg Ions
- MIL-SPEC Electronics Components
- Model 70AN -25C to +70C Operational
- Model 70AE -55C to +70C Operational
- Cabin-Tuned Ionization Level
- Guaranteed Performance
- 2 Year Warranty | 10 Year Support Commitment
- Designed for Over 100,000 Hour MTBF
- Manufactured & Supported by Alto Aviation
SMART CARD UPGRADE FEATURES
- Display system status and ion output levels on smart device
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity
- Optional ARINC 429 data output
- Event notifications
Download i7000A Product Brochure to learn more.