i7000A Civil Aviation
Introducing Ionic Air Care’s flagship product – the i7000A dual-polar ion generator.
The i7000A is a needlepoint dual-polar ion generator designed to be mounted to an aircraft’s environmental control system (ECS) ductwork with the two ion emitter probes inserted to disperse the ions into the occupied spaces.
The i7000A series is our business, commercial, and government aviation product that was created from a completely clean sheet design using all MIL-SPEC and aerospace electronics, the latest light weight FAA approved carbon composite materials, and our proprietary carbon fiber ion emitters, designed in Ionic Air Care’s laboratory which provides ozone free ion generation.
- 400M+ Ions Per CC Per Second Output (200M+ Pos Ions + 200M+ Neg Ions)
- MIL-SPEC & Aerospace Electronics Components
- Model 70AN -25C to +70C Operational
- Model 70AE -55C to +70C Operational
- Carbon Fiber Composite Cover
- 5 Year Warranty | 10 Year Support Commitment
- Component Level Design Assurance for Over 100,000 Hour MTBF
- Manufactured & Supported in USA
SMART CARD UPGRADE FEATURES
- Display system status and ion output levels on smart device or aircraft infotainment system
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity
- Optional ARINC 429 data bus output
- Event notifications
Download i7000A Product Brochure to learn more.